By subscribing I am stating that I have fully read, understood and accepted all terms and conditions listed in this agreement.
The content of all discussion groups, including without limitation, the descriptions for discussion groups and the content within a specific article, is provided by and is the responsibility of the creator of the discussion group or the person posting an article. Frugal Usenet has NO responsibility for such content and is merely a conduit of articles traveling across Usenet. Usenet in general is a public forum much like the world wide web is available to the public. Frugal Usenet does not control Usenet. Frugal Usenet has no way to control the content on the servers we provide access to, since Frugal Usenet isn't the owner or manager of the servers. Frugal Usenet resells capacity in other providers servers, over which Frugal Usenet has no influence or control.
All articles on our servers, except those posted by our own users, are pushed to our servers via our upstream providers, including large international corporations. Frugal Usenet receives well over 1,000,000 articles per day, and it is impossible for us or any other corporation running a usenet server to moderate newsgroups.
By its very nature, Usenet groups may carry very offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate material, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. We expect that you will use caution and common sense and exercise proper judgment when using Usenet.
a Again we must emphasize that it is impossible for us or any other usenet service to police hundreds of thousands of articles that pass through our servers everyday. Any article that passes through our servers is the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the person who posted the article or created the newsgroup.
* Frugal Usenet does not produce any content that passes through our servers.
* Frugal Usenet does not publish any content that passes through our servers. What we mean when we say publish is that we DO NOT extract pictures or programs from usenet for redistribution by various means, such as putting them on CD-ROM or making slide shows or putting them in zip files for download.
* Frugal Usenet does not condone nor support people posting copyrighted or illegal content to Usenet. If you discover an article that contains any copyrighted or illegal content please fill out our online abuse reporting form . We will then take any possible action to remove the offending article, and forward any and all relevant information to the appropriate law enforcement authorities. The name of a newsgroup is not illegal in nature and does not necessarily imply inappropriate or illegal activity. However we encourage customers to exercise caution and discretion when viewing and posting to all Usenet newsgroups. All content, is provided by and is the responsibility of the person posting the content. We expect all customers to abide by Usenet etiquette, copyright laws, and civil and criminal laws.
CONDITIONS OF USE
I understand that I may only enter this site, and/or use its services, if I agree to all the following terms. If I do not agree to all of the terms, I must exit now.
I am at least 18 (21 where required) years of age and have the legal right to possess adult material in my community.
I understand the standards and laws of the community, site and computer to which I am transporting this material, I am solely responsible for my actions, posting of illegal media is prohibited, violators will banned from our servers.
COPYRIGHT AND RESPONSIBILITY
I will not sell, redistribute, or copy in any way the contents of this site. I will not allow anyone to use my username, password. If I do post, I do so at my own risk.
Posting ability is a privilege, not a right. Your posting access may be suspended at any time without notice at the discretion of our abuse department. If you are unable to post and believe that your access may have been revoked, you may contact Frugal Usenet with your account information. We will then will inform you if your posting access has been revoked and the reason. If it has, and you feel this was in error respond and explain the situation. They will then investigate and inform you of their decision by email. The decision of the abuse department is final and NO refunds will be granted due to inability to post after your posting access has been blocked. You will still have the ability to read articles.
Frugal Usenet has a zero-tolerance policy for the following activities, performing any of them will cause permanent suspension of your posting ability, or loss of your account. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Spamming: Advertising that is not welcome in the group where it was posted. If you do spam you may be billed for the cleanup costs (at the discretion of the management) at the rate of $200.00 (US) per hour, plus any collections and/or attorney's fees incurred in the collection of this fee.
- Repetitive Posting: Posting the same thing repeatedly in one or more newsgroups will usually be considered spam, regardless of the content.
- Commercial or Promotional posts: Promoting a business, a website, or an organization will usually be considered as spam, in nearly every newsgroup. This can even include inviting visitors to a 'personal', 'public service', or charitable website.
- Chain Letters/Pyramid Schemes: According to United States law, chain letters and pyramid schemes are illegal. Almost all "make money fast", "get rich quick", and "multilevel marketing" offers fall into this category. If you are found to be posting these to the newsgroups, your account will be terminated.
- Flooding: Attempting to take over a newsgroup by flooding it with your posts.
- Trolling: Harassing or annoying other newsgroup users repeatedly.
- Copyright Infringement: Posting anything that is not in the public domain and that you don't own the rights to. This is a serious crime carrying serious legal consequences!
- Posting Illegal Content: Posting anything that is not legal in the United States.
- Posting Off-Topic: Posting something that does not belong in that newsgroup, as indicated by its charter or FAQ.
- Crossposting: Posting the same article to more than three newsgroups is prohibited. The article posted must be on-topic for each group.
- Hate/Race related inflammatory content: Posting inflammatory content or promoting discrimination or hate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual preferences or any other basis.
- Defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing posts: Defamatory, libelous, threatening or provoking confrontation with another party, causing fear for personal safety. Posting anyone's personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, etc. without that person's prior consent also falls under this category.
I will not attempt to bypass any security and/or access features of this site.
If I use these services in violation of this agreement, I understand I may be in violation of local, federal and or civil laws. I agree to be responsible for all legal fees and loss of any income due the owners, Corporate Officers of this site. I understand that my membership will be canceled without notice or refund.
USE OF INFORMATION
I will not use or provide any information about or contained within this site against the providers, owners, Corporate Officers, and/or creators of this site in any type of action, legal or otherwise.
CANCELING AND REFUNDS
For Block Accounts, absolutely no refunds will be given after a username and password have been issued. For unlimited accounts, you may cancel your membership within 2 days (48 Hours), or 2 GB's whichever comes first, from the time your account was created. You will receive a refund for the signup costs if canceled within this time frame. If we find a charge has been forcefully refunded or charged back, you will be in violation of this agreement. Chargebacks or forced refunds from your account will also cause you to be listed in an online fraud database. You may cancel your membership at any time (no refunds however beyond the 2 day window). To do so use the cancellation facilities supplied by the payment option you chose to create your subscription, (2Checkout or Paypal) or send an email to support@Frugal Usenet.com with your name and e-mail address, along with your account username and password. Your account will then be cancelled at the end of your subscription period. You must cancel within 3 days of your next billing date to avoid being charged for next months service. If you were never assigned a username and password due to an error on the part of Frugal Usenet you may either have the charge refunded or we will activate your account and compensate you (with extra time or a free account upgrade) for any lost time. We will not issue refunds for any other reason, with the exception of fraud (read below for details).
Each block account has a specified download byte limit. For unmetered accounts the general Acceptable Use rules below apply even if there is no set download byte limit. There is also a simultaneous connection limit (per username) of 10. We reserve the right to modify these settings at any time.
Purchasing a yearly account does not "grandfather" you into any particular set of download limits or other settings.
Acceptable use of account
Personal accounts may be used for the subscribers personal use only. Under no circumstances may a subscriber share their account or login information with any third party whatsoever. Usage that can not be considered "personal" also includes excessive countinous downloading of whole newsgroups, 24/7 downloading, or similar activities, likewise you may NOT use a personal account to feed a news server, news caching server, or similar. Any such use will be grounds for immediate account termination. NO refunds will be issued if your account is canceled for any of those reasons. Frugal Usenet would like for all of its customers to have reasonable use of its service. To that end, Frugal Usenet may curtail unreasonable usage of unmetered accounts in order to ensure the best possible service for all customers. Unmetered account does not constitute a dedicated connection. If a customer appears to be unable to maintain a reasonable use of the service, Frugal Usenet may cancel, suspend, or decline to renew service for that customer without notice. It is within Frugal Usenet's sole discretion to determine what comprises unreasonable use. Frugal Usenet reserves the right to limit the bandwidth for users with high usage.
If your credit card or phone number was fraudulently used to gain access to this service, send a copy of the Police Report to us. We will refund the charge and have your credit card blocked from anyone ever using it with Frugal Usenet again. We will provide this information to the appropriate police authority for substantiation of criminal fraud charges. We take fraud very seriously, and will press charges, both criminal and civil. Users who commit fraud by gaining access to our sites and then by what ever means obtains refunds, are committing fraud against a corporation in international commerce.
We do not provide dial-up service, you must have Internet access to use our service. Any Windows, Linux or Macintosh system will work.
New accounts opened by credit card will normally become active within 24 hours. If you are having difficulties accessing your account after two business days, contact us via the online support form, or send email to support@FrugalUsenet.com.
Accounts are intended for personal use only, commercial use is prohibited without prior written authorization from Frugal Usenet.
WARNING GENERAL DISCLAIMER
Bits To Bytes Computing, (hereinafter "B2B Computing") the owners of Frugal Usenet, does not represent nor endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, or advertisements (collectively, the "Material") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded, or accessed from any of the services contained on this website (collectively, the "Service"). B2B Computing also does not represent nor endorse the quality of any products, information, or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with B2B Computing (collectively, the "Products"). You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any Material shall be at your own risk. B2B Computing reserves the right, but is not obligated to nor does it accept any responsibility for refusing to, in its sole discretion to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or Material contained in Frugal Usenet.
THE SERVICE AND THE MATERIAL AND THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED BY B2B Computing ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND B2B Computing EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIAL AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL B2B Computing BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, MATERIAL, AND PRODUCTS.
The contents of this service may contain material that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. In some communities, the contents may be deemed to violate the community's norms or mores. If you believe that you will find the content to be offensive, inappropriate, or in violation of your community's norms or mores, then you must stop viewing the contents immediately and go to a non-offensive web site.
It is also possible that some material may be inaccurate, wrong, and defamatory in nature.
B2B Computing does not review the material that is posted nor exert any editorial control over the material. As such, Frugal Usenet acts merely as a forum for the expression of ideas, thoughts, and information, similar to the way that a public square could be the forum for discussion of ideas, thoughts, and information.
B2B Computing is not responsible for any inaccurate, wrong, offensive, inappropriate, or defamatory material that is contained herein. B2B Computing is also not responsible for any material that violates a community's norms or mores. B2B Computing expects and demands that users comply with all federal, state, and local laws when using this web site and when posting content to the web site and refrain from violating those laws. If a person is unsure whether or not a posting will violate a law, that person is urged to contact the Electronic Freedom Foundation or an attorney prior to posting the information, document, or other type of content. B2B Computing can not enforce the laws of each locality, state, and even federal laws for all material that is posted to this site. As such, B2B Computing is not responsible for the content of this site.
If, as a result of a user's actions, postings, statements, or other activity, B2B Computing is named as a defendant in a lawsuit, threaten with legal action, has a judgment issued against it, or incurs expense to defend itself, then the user shall indemnify B2B Computing for all expenses incurred by B2B Computing to protect or defend itself, or otherwise respond to the problem. Furthermore, the user shall hold B2B Computing harmless for the user's actions, postings, statements, or other activity. These actions, postings, statements or other activity could include, but is not limited to, defamation, libel, intentional infliction of emotional distress, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, theft of a trade secret, economic espionage, and transmission of pornographic material.
The sponsors of Frugal Usenet are separate legal entities and are not related to Frugal Usenet. The sponsors are not responsible for any action, postings, statements, or other activity of a user. The user shall hold harmless and indemnify the sponsors of Frugal Usenet any lawsuit, dispute, or other legal action should the lawsuit, dispute, or other legal action result out of a user's actions, postings, statements, or other activity.
By entering this web site or by clicking on any of the links within this web site, I will have released and discharged the providers, owners, Corporate Officers and or creators of this site from any and all liability which might arise.
If you have any questions about anything listed in this disclaimer please direct them to support@FrugalUsenet.com before you subscribe